***The application call for NEWAVE's Early Stage Researchers / PhD positions is now closed***
- Would you like to be at the forefront of the global water governance debate, and planting the seeds for future actionable alternatives or improvements to the prevailing water governance paradigms?
- Would you like to be trained in the NEWAVE's Problématiques-Paradigms-Patterns (PPP) heuristic framework and tackle the biggest water governance challenges?
- Are you interested in acquiring the trans- and interdisciplinary skills needed to make significant contributions to both the academic and extra-academic water governance world?
- Are you enthusiastic about moving between science, policy and practice in order to qualify for successful careers in research, consulting, industry or governance?
Supported and fully funded by the European Commission through the Horizon 2020 Marie Sklodowska-Curie ITN Programme, the NEWAVE network offers 15 high level fellowships. The selected candidates will join a 3-year advanced multidisciplinary research training, preferably starting before 15 October 2020.
- Candidates will be informed if they have been shortlisted in the week of 8 June 2020.
- We will inform all non-selected candidates in due course. Please wait until further notice.
- Online interviews will be held in the period 11 June to 1 July. Shortlisted candidates are asked to be available for the interview during that time period.
- Offers to selected candidates will be sent by mid-July.
- Selected candidates will join NEWAVE Network and start before 15 October 2020.